I am very proud to be the U.S. Ambassador for The Disability Channel
I am a builder of Excellence with Optimist International including my founding the efforts bringing back the Hartford chapter as a well as being a founding member of Sussex-Lisbon-Lannon-Butler chapter.
- I am a full supporter of Encourage America.
- Project contributor to Your Page One.
- Active in politics at all levels.
- Active at my church St. James Roman
- Catholic Church in Menomonee Falls.
- Junior Achievement volunteer
- Big Brother
- Skier and active member with The Pewaukee Lake Water Ski Club.
- Contributor to the Alcoholmanac.
- Collaborator with JABmedia, L.L.C.
- Volunteer for The Young Women’s
- Institute of Global Studies.
- Participant with Bucketworks, My
- Personal Networking Group, Web414, Spreekler, Wisconsin Business Owners, The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs Network (WEN), WCTC Entrepreneurs Network, LinkedIn LIVE, EntreNet, KeyNET, Wisconsin’s Enterprising Businesses (W.E.B.)
- Founder of Milwaukee Area Professionals (M.A.P.)
- consummate networker
- Emergency Medical Services
- Owner of Roskopfs Manor
- Promoter for TrueImage Photography
- Volunteer and fan of Milwaukee Bonecrusher
- Film team member for Mondo Godfather of Choppers
- promoter of many organizations
- self published blogger
- Living Lake Country blogger
- project management
- campaign leader
- event planner
- technology expertise
- engineering background
- supporter of the Ripples Project
I have one simple goal and that is to be the largest contributor and collector of contributors to strengthening the worldwide marketplace. It is my passion to maximize my reach into the global marketplace at all level. I venture into this with the wisdom of a sociologist. The five major sociological institutions are economy, government, education, family, and religion. My constant analysis proves my thesis that it takes each of those institutions to be working in concert with each other.