Get your academic questions answered – and all the support you would need:
EDUCATION LIVE THURSDAY
Let’s explore how students in other parts of the world are learning and coping in this time of virtual instruction
Katrien Van Riet
Educator and English Teacher
We will discuss (and more!)
- What are your top 3 tips for anyone trying to learn a second language?
- How do you evaluate someone’s skills?
- Follow-up: how do you then create suitable learning materials?
- Do you have any success stories that you’d like to share?
- As someone who speaks two different languages on a daily basis, do you feel you’re a different person when speaking another language?
- How well can you get by in the Netherlands if you don’t speak the language (Dutch)?
- How is the shift to online learning affecting your profession?
- How is your company coping with the shift to online teaching?
Website (only in Dutch as of yet): https://de-taalkamer.nl/