The 60 Day Academic Challenge – How To Keep Your Kids Accountable & Motivated This Summer
Are you finding it difficult to keep your kids accountable this summer?
Success Doctor Steven Greene discusses a 60 day challenge that can help your kids accelerate in studies, feel motivated, and enjoy academic activities this summer.
Summer is supposed to be fun but here’s you can also commit to your academics:
- Focus on academic remediation
- Focus on academic acceleration
- Maximum Education skill = Time-management, Information Management, Daily Action Success Plan
- Regular physical activity
- Get an accountability partner
- Be consistent
Challenge yourself this summer to ramp up your education. Commit yourself to doing things that are going to make you a better student in the fall and make it easier for you to get the grades you want.
Helpful mAke the grAde Resources mentioned on this podcast: