In mAke the grAde podcast #41 Dr Greene interviewed Christina Guida, an expert in networking and using tools like Linkedin for career and academic success.
MANY great take aways here –>
- It’s never too early to start to build your resume (online and offline)
- You must make yourself marketable
- You need to have skills that employers consider valuable
- You need to have interviewing skills – just like any other skill set – which you have to practice
- You can never over prepare
- Career search success from is rooted in preparation.check out all the mAke the grAde podcasts at www.makethegrade.net/podcast-2
As a special offer to mAke the grAde podcast listeners try the “Launch your LinkedIn course” for $300.00 to tune professionals LinkedIn profiles for 10% off. “
Inspiring ambitious professionals to become career ready. Learn how to catapult your career and make you a magnet to hiring managers”
Key talking points = Networking – ways to network LinkedIn – how to utilize it for networking, why it’s important, applying to jobs on LinkedIn Christine’s offer to mAke the grAde podcast listeners: Her flagship “Launch your LinkedIn course” for only $270.00 (a 10% discount!) to tune professionals LinkedIn profiles. Reach out to Christina directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. and reference the mAke the grAde podcast.
A former human resources professional, Christina has taken her broad skill set and transitioned to a career coach. She is helping ambitious professionals find and thrive in careers they love through 1:1 interview coaching, resume review, LinkedIn profile development and more. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first career out of college or your changing paces at the VP level, I’m there to help and make the transition smooth. LinkedIn – how to utilize it for networking, why it’s important, applying to jobs on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com). The Key – Career search success from is rooted in preparation.
#howtouselinkedintofindajob #howtouselinkedinforbeginners #linkedinprofiletips