Where is the future of public education headed? Who is making the rules for my child’s schooling? How are curriculums decided?
Peer behind the scenes of academia as Steven Miletto unveils the perspectives behind educational administration & leadership.
Steven Miletto is a Professional Leadership Coach, Classroom Teacher Mentor and Coach, Speaker on Better Instructional, Leadership, and Social Media Practices, & an Educational Practices Trainer.
He has been recognized for the following:
- Teacher of the Year at Southwest DeKalb High School, 1989
- An Atlanta Braves and AT&T Educator of the Year, 2007
- Georgia Principal of the Year, 2009; Georgia Association of Secondary School Principals (GASSP)
- Finalist for National Principal of the Year (one of three), 2010; National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP/MetLife)
- A True Shining Star for Social Justice, 2009; The Ben Marion Institute for Social Justice
- Tech & Learning’s Leader of the Year competition, Honorable Mention, May 2014