If you are a high school junior – it’s GO TIME for test prep.
The best way to prep for an SAT or ACT is to become familiar with the test(s) and identify your areas of strength and weaknesses and then create plan to address your areas of need and to take advantage of your strengths.
A complete prep plan – for both the SAT and ACT – will include:
- Test taking strategies for all content
- Pacing Drills
- Hands on practice (and LOTS of it!)
- Remediation on academic areas (particularly in Math)
- Feedback to you the student, and parents / family
Your mAke the grAde test prep plan includes:
- Assessment of areas of need
- A complete diagnostic test(s)
- A plan based on your areas of need and your timetable and your goals
- Specific instruction for each area of the test for both SAT and ACT including Reading, Language and Math (SAT) and / or English, Math, Reading and Science (ACT)
- Prep for the Essay
- Abundant practice testing and hands on test experience
You will want to allow for 6-12 weeks to prepare for a SAT or ACT exam.
Contact mAke the grAde at email@example.com to learn more and to get started.
Here are your important test dates.
|SAT Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|Dec 03, 2016||Nov 03, 2016||Nov 15, 2016||Nov 22, 2016|
|Jan 21, 2017||Dec 21, 2016||Jan 03, 2017||Jan 10, 2017|
|Mar 11, 2017||Feb 10, 2017||Feb 21, 2017||Feb 28, 2017|
|May 06, 2017||Apr 07, 2017||Apr 18, 2017||Apr 25, 2017|
|Jun 03, 2017||May 09, 2017||May 16, 2017||May 24, 2017|
|ACT Test Dates & Deadlines|
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline||ACT Scores Available|
|December 10, 2016||Nov. 4, 2016||Dec. 20, 2016|
|February 11, 2017||Jan. 13, 2017||Feb. 22, 2017|
|April 8, 2017||Mar. 3, 2017||Apr. 18, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017||Jun. 20, 2017|