Outlines – Typically used to collect and summarize information.
Did you know that there are at least 7 different ways the you can create outlines depending on the type of information that you are collecting and organizing. Some for text based, some are visual and some are more flow chart like. These include:
- The Classic Indented Outline
- The “Cornell” Method Outline
- The Concept Map Outline
- The Radial Spokes Outline
- The Table Method Outline
- The “Tree and Roots” System Outline
- The “Chicken and Egg” Style Outline
All of these types of outlines are covered in Maximum Education both in the book, and through the supporting video series.