SAT Last Minute Tips..
this is a bit of an oxymoron, as you can not cram for the SAT..
but.. you do want to avoid emergencies and stress
1. have your paperwork and credentials ready
registration ticket & Picture ID
2. Power up your calculator
3. bring drinks and snacks for the breaks
4. stay sharp – do you have your pencils ready?
5. your essay – do you have your word and quote lists?
6. directions – do you know where you are going if the test is not at your school?
7. Timing – be there on time!! prepare to be there until at least 1pm.
8…. make a plan for the May Test. good test prep takes time and a strategy.
Dr Steven Greene is the lead educator at mAke the grAde AcAdemic services, a full service tutoriong and educational support service based in Dresher. Founded in 1994, MTG had produced over 5 000 success stories. More information: 215 540 TEST (8378) or firstname.lastname@example.org